Legal and licensed vacation rentals in the autonomous Valencian community

All our properties are licensed and registred to the Valencian tourism agency (Generalitat Valenciana – L´agencia Valenciana del turisme). Each propertys license number is shown at their property page.

Being registered and licensed means that we live up to the standards set for vacation rentals by the Valencian tourism agency. All transactions are subject to Spanish and Valencian tax. The tax for the rental price is paid by us. The tax for the cleaning price and other services offered by our property manager is paid by each provider. The price you get for rental, cleaning or other services is the price you pay, tax included.

We are obliged to inform our main guest (person that rents) about the house rules and community rules for the ”communidad” (the building community the rented property is located in). Accordingly the guest with his/her travelling party is obliged to follow these rules. These rules are sent to the main guest in the information sheet prior to their stay. If you wish to read this document before you book you are very welcome to contact us.


Travelers form

We are also bound to collect some basic information about our guests (a similar procedure as the hotels located within the area) such as:

Name, Passport number, Date of birth, Country of residence

You will get a link to a form from us after your booking is made, where you can fill this information directly to us. We will print this and bring for you to sign when you get the keys for the property. If you rather prefer fill this in by hand you can download the preprinted document “Travelers form” at the service section on the specific property page at the website. Then bring this document with you to Spain to give to our property manager at check in.

Only information for travelling party members over 16 years of age are needed to be filled in. And only the principle party member (who rents the property) have to sign.

We hope this isn´t causing you too much inconvenience. Essentially this information is only used by the spanish authorities in case of an emergency or unexpected event.